Following is the editorial process that every manuscript submitted to the journal undergoes during the course of the review.
Once a manuscript is submitted, the Chief Editor of (BEST Journals) inspects the submitted manuscript. If the Chief Editor determines that the manuscript is not of sufficient quality to go through the normal review work flow or if the subject of the manuscript is not appropriate to the journal's scope, then he rejects the manuscript without further processing.
If the Chief Editor determines that the submitted manuscript is of sufficient quality and falls within the scope of the journal, he sends the manuscript to one or more external reviewers for peer-review.
The Chief Editor of BEST Journals has the authority and reserves the right to reject any manuscript submitted under any of the companys journals listed in the website (www.bestjournals.in), because of inappropriateness of its subject content, lack of quality, incorrectness of its results & recommendations, inaccuracies in the experimentation etc., The final conclusion on publication is made by the Chief Editor upon recommendation of Editorial Board members. Nevertheless, Chief Editor's decision is final with respect to the acceptance or rejection of a manuscript for all the journal publications, assignment of paper to a journal, journal management w.r.t their categories, names, disciplines etc.,
If the manuscript is accepted for publication in our journals, it must not be published in any periodical(s) elsewhere without the permission of the editorial board. If the manuscript is accepted for publication in our journals, it will be communicated to the author(s) who submitted the same through e-mail or telephone. Author(s) is/are expected to send the copyright transfer agreement within 10 working days from the date of acceptance of paper. If there is an withdrawal, then it has to be explicitly made and should be within 10 working days from the date of acceptance of paper. If there is no communication (either positive or negative) from the concerned author(s), then it is up to the Editor to have a final verdict w.r.t the publication status. It may either be sent to the publication unit for publication or be rejected.
No changes in paper will be accepted once the decision of acceptance is announced thru email to the communicating / corresponding author. So authors are requested to make all the corrections well prior to the decision of acceptance for paper publication.
Also if there is any discrepancy in the paper published in our journal (Example, could be due to manual error), this should be reported to us within 7 working days of the receipt of the hard copy of our journal in which the concerned author's paper is published. If it is so, company will take remedial action for such deviations / gaps. Any complaints or issues received after 7 working days of the receipt of the hard copy of our journal will not be entertained for resolution.
Changes in the papers: No changes in paper will be accepted once the decision of acceptance is announced thru email to the communicating / corresponding author. So authors are requested to make all the corrections well prior to the decision of acceptance for paper publication announced to the authors / scholars.
Discrepancies in the paper: Also if there is any discrepancy in the paper published in our journal (Example, could be due to manual error), this should be reported to us within 5 working days of the receipt of the hard copy of our journal in which the concerned author's paper is published. If it is so, company will take remedial action for such deviations / gaps. Any complaints issues received after 5 working days of the receipt of the hard copy of our journal will not be entertained for resolution.
Manuscript / Paper withdrawl: Authors / Scholars are allowed to withdraw their paper(s) only within 2 weeks from the date of acceptance of paper. Acceptance notification will be sent to the authors thru email. If there is an explicitly written withdrawal mail from the communicating author within 2 weeks from the date of acceptance of paper, the paper will be withdrawn from the publication process immediately. Otherwise CEO and the Editorial Board will decide whether to publish / reject the paper. This policy is followed strictly to avoid multiple parallel publications in different journals.
Parallel Submission: Paper(s) once submitted to us should NOT be submitted in parallel to other companies to avoid confusion that would arise out of duplicate publication. If it is done, it will be at the risk of the authors who is submitting the manuscript and we as a publisher will not take any responsibility.
Publication Charges : There is a publication fee for all National and International Journals. BEST Journals is a self supporting organization and does not receive funding from any private institutions and government. Hence, the operation of the journal is solely financed by the processing fees received from authors. Fee once paid will not be returned back under any circumstances. If authors choose not to publish after paying the money, then author can use that payment for their next research paper publication.
Publication Charges / Cancellation Policy: There is a publication fee for all National and International Journals. BEST Journals., is a self supporting organization and does not receive funding from any private institutions and government. Hence, the operation of the journal is solely financed by the processing fees received from authors. Fee once paid will not be returned back under any circumstances. If authors choose not to publish after paying the money, then author can use that payment for their next research paper publication / subscription services.
Publication in 3rd party / collaborative journals :
"Unauthenticated Journals" refers to all those journals that are not corroborated, substantiated, validated, and verified through our technical teams and resources. For publications in these types of journals, we urge you to approach your technical guide / supervisor / mentor and research department to seek their expert advice and suggestions for making a publication decision. Once the publication is undertaken and proceeded with your written consent and acceptance, the process can not be stopped for any reasons.
Note 1: As a publisher, we are responsible for the process of publication ONLY.
Note 2: All SCOPUS/WOS journals do not provide certificates.
Note 3: DOIs are publisher specific and all the publishers need not provide DOIs.
Note 4: Research Publications are depending on various extraneous factors. The publication duration is completely based on that and it may get reduced or elongated. Publication company does not have any control over it and the company is not liable for the delays, if any. If Publication gets cancelled due to any extraneous factors, the payment will get refunded to the concerned author.
Note 5: Once the paper gets published, it cannot be retracted from the respective journal and at any cost the amount cannot be refunded.
Note 6: When the author is sending the article to us, the Author(s) promise that the article is an original work, has not previously been published, and is not currently under consideration by another publication.
Note 7: The Author warrants that his/her contribution is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libelous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or proprietary right of others.
Note 8: BEST Journals acts only as an intermediary consultant for scientific journal and article publication work. It is the responsibility of authors to check the authenticity, veracity, and validity of the Journal websites / web-links before confirming and sending any papers to us for publication processing. BEST Journals is not responsible, in any way, for the validity, correctness, authenticity and conformity to facts of Journal web-links / Journal indexing / Source Title Pages / Website Redirections and any other elements related to third party / collaborative journals / publishers.
Note 9: The addition or removal of any Journals from any indexing agency before or after the publications is neither BEST Journals's responsibility. Due to the fact that BEST Journals has no control over these issues and that the Journal / Publisher alone makes the decisions regarding them, BEST Journals is also not liable for the publication format, publication style, font type, font style or layout design of published papers, their accessibility as PDFs (Open Access / Closed Access), the inclusion of additional author information etc. in third party / collaborative journal publications.
Work Flow Process for Research Writing Services:-
1. Researcher (PhD Student, Scholar, Faculty or Entrepreneur) and Company/Organization refers Client as any or all the above said terms who confirm their project with us.
2. Project means the writing/editing/analytical work/illustrative tasks/ Research work / Review work / Case studies, that are committed between client and PhD Research Guide.
3. Conference call arrangement will be done only between 10am - 6pm (Indian Standard Time -IST) on weekdays (Monday to Friday) based on experts availability
4. During the conference call, the project coordinator who has been with your project will mediate your call
5. No details related to personal/payment should be discussed, on account of which the call will be immediately disconnected. This call is pertaining to the collection / elucidation of requirements and artifacts from the client.
6. After a conference call, an email will be sent to the client stating the details which is understood / conveyed by the expert over the phone. This has to be confirmed by the client/researcher without which the conference call details will not be considered as a valid point for future reference
7. We are unable to arrange for the conference call for Topic Selection, PowerPoint Presentation, Editing, Plagiarism correction, Formatting and referencing, Manuscript/Conference paper
8. Research Proposal/Assignments/Coursework/Case studies 15-20 minutes (for the entire project)
9. Masters research work / PhD research work 20-30 minutes (for the entire project)
10. Projects on Individual chapters 10 minutes (for the entire project)
11. The timeline mentioned above is to inform the client/researcher that the experts can be made available on request and within the stipulated timeline, the conference call is expected to complete. Further if any requests made from the researcher/client for conference call / Direct meeting, there is an additional payment applies.
12. Every project is committed between the client/Researcher and Project Research Guide of our company and not with Third party who may include, but not limited to, the clients' university / guide / supervisor / department / Journal publishers and their representatives. So any revision request from client end within the specified time will be addressed as per the commitment. Once the project is completed, any changes/comments/feedback in the requirement will be considered as a new requirement
13. Once the project files are dispatched, we will be awaiting for feedback/comments (if any) from the client/researcher up to Seven (7) days. On the eighth (8th) day, the client/researcher will be requested formally to get back to us for any minor modifications. Any major modifications will be considered as a new/additional request from this eighth day. After the timeline mentioned above, the client will be informed about the formal closure of the project from the team.
14. However PhD Research Guide of our company will not be able to take the responsibility in addressing your supervisor / guide / department / reviewer comments after the timeline is committed.
15. For Assignment/Research Proposal/Course work: From the date of dispatch, we are open to unlimited revisions up to 7 days.
16. For Masters Dissertation: 15 days from the dates of final file dispatch unlimited revisions for Masters up to 15 days and 30 days for Ph.D.
17. After the respective time durations mentioned above, any project will be considered as officially closed and any modifications irrespective of whether minor or major revisions will be considered as new requirement for which the following payment pattern applies.
18. We are committed towards providing a plagiarism-free work and not a free plagiarism report. However if plagiarism report is required, you can make an additional payment for the same
19. Whenever committing a project, you must let us know the format/version of the file which you require since every document that is dispatched will be only in Microsoft office (2007) version or relevant software formats.
20. We are not responsible to provide any software / screenshot of the software used since it is purely used for our internal purpose. The committed works will be provided with complete information in write-up.
Terms and Conditions for Writing Services:
1. Customers can opt for any of the writing services like Synopsis Writing, Thesis Writing, Article Writing services by sending elaborate requirements as per the format given by us.
2. After getting requirements, we will assign a Technical writer to the customer and conduct a conference call. This conference call is initiated for understanding customer’s requirements clearly and lucidly.
3. You give/grant to Us (Our representatives, agents, employers) a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, host, store, reproduce, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations, or other changes), You communicate such content Delivery and Copyright.
4. We shall not be responsible or liable for any type of delivery issues including those resulting from any of your service providers like the Internet, email, etc. or natural calamities, pandemic etc., which are beyond our control or failure of customer to download the product.
5. After the delivery of the product, you have an option to request revision within 7 business days since the moment the writing work was delivered to you. Customers can seek revisions of the product if it does not meet the specifications provided by the Customer. If the customer do not seek any revisions in the delivered writing work, it will be deemed as acceptance. Release of funds by the Customer is deemed as completion of the job to the satisfaction of the Customer. Once the entire agreed sum is received by us, it is deemed that the work is complete and is to your satisfaction; therefore, no refund will be possible.
6. After the initiation of the order by our team, if the customer wants us to refund the paid amount, the payment will not get refunded at any cost.
7. Writing services and Publications are depending on various extraneous factors. The Writing services /Publication duration is completely based on that and it may get reduced or elongated. We do not have any control over it and the company is not liable for the delays, if any.
8. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or through any of Our Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Customer or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials (for the purpose of viewing only), in connection with our Services Governing Law. These Terms & conditions/disclaimers shall be governed by the law of Tamil Nadu.
Any action or other judicial proceeding for the enforcement of this agreement or any of its provisions shall be instituted in the courts/ consumer forum & any other legal forums of competent jurisdiction of Tamil Nadu .
Any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions of use should be brought to our attention by email to email@example.com and providing us with information relating to your concern.
Disclaimer: It has been mentioned clearly in our website as well.
“We”, “Us”, “Our”, “http://www.bestjournals.in/” shall mean BEST Journals, a company incorporated under The Companies Act, 1956 by ROC, Chennai.
“Terms”, “Terms and conditions”, “Policy”, “T&C” shall mean the entire Agreement and all parallel policies that you agree to in mutual agreement by using our website and subject materials.
“You”, “Your”, “User” refers to the end user of the website. “User” is anyone who is visiting, accessing, browsing or placing an order through the Website.
“Website” refers to “http://www.bestjournals.in/” which is the domain owned by BEST Journals.
“Content” refers to any texts, images, graphics, videos, audios, or any other form of data which are available in our website -"
“Third Party” refers to any person or any Organization or Publishers or Vendors other than the “User” or the “Website”
General Terms and Conditions:
Your use of the Website and services and tools are governed by these terms and conditions as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein.
We completely research on every topic that we are assigned to and we are not involved in selling any ready-made research work. We educate the client / user at every stage (if inquired by the client / user, at separate cost) and the research work that we are committing is to be used as a reference and not to be submitted as it is.
Through this website or our email communications, you may be re-directed to other websites/ email communications that belong to vendors, publishers etc., for various purposes and links. BEST Journals shall not be liable for any of such websites/email communications and their related links. It shall be your responsibility to visit those websites / hyperlinks and acquaint yourself with the authenticity, terms and conditions of them. www.bestjournals.in shall not be liable for any of the mistakes / errors committed by the third party vendors, publishers’ websites. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and www.bestjournals.in takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service.
Payments will be received thru Internet Banking services which are safe. Since your purchase is a digital service / product, it is deemed “used” after download / opening and all purchases made on www.bestjournals.in are non refundable. Since the products made available here are intangible, there is a strict “No Refund” policy.
Other situations which we encounter are as given below:
I WISH TO CANCEL MY ORDER
1. Within 24 Hours of order placement and payment/advance payment.
Upto 90% of the order value
Although we intend to give a 100% refund for the order, we incur costs for the payment gateway and accounts when we return the money to you and hence the 10%.
Exception: This is however valid only for normal order with delivery of over 10 days. For urgent orders (Less than 7 days of completion time), no refund shall be provided.
1. Within 2-3 Days from the date of confirmation and payment/advance payment
Upto 50% of the order value
A Writer gets allocated the next day after confirmation and hence a 50% amount reduction is done.
Further, this refund is subject to a genuine reason for cancellation of the order. In case of no reason provided, no refunds will be effected. For urgent orders like above there will be no refunds.
After 3 days from the date of confirmation, No refunds shall be entertained at this stage.
I PAID MORE THAN THE AMOUNT DUE
Within the time frame of completion of the work:
Upto 100% of the order value
The amount in excess to our quote without any addition in scope will be refunded, for both normal and urgent orders.
No writer was found
Upto 100% of the order value
We shall refund a maximum of 100% of the amount paid to us for the order.
In the event you are not satisfied with the quality of work, we can revise the work till you are convinced on the same.For research / review paper writing services, revisions can be undertaken upto 4 working days with a maximum revision count of 2. For Undergradute and postgraduate dissertation writing services, revisions can be undertaken upto 6 working days with a maximum revision count of 2. For PhD thesis writing services, revisions can be undertaken upto 10 working days for each chapter with a maximum revision count of 2.
However no refunds shall be entertained.
I did not pass my coursework
Our work is intended to be used as a “reference” and not to be submitted ‘as is’. Absolutely no refunds shall be entertained.